Tuesday, June 12, 2007

vote of confidence

Say Bradley, what do you say we try to resurrect this thing?

Brad likes to post about things he reads, listens to, or sees on youtube/tv. Well, he's a good man, because I'm too lazy to hyperlink. I would like to try and post more, simply because I'm going through this whole med school junk, and there's a lot on my mind otherwise.

It's 1:46 AM, and I'll be dead tired tomorrow at work. It's been so long since I've last studied/worked on writing a formal piece of work, I think my natural nerd instinct has kicked in. That means taking naps at really awkward times of the day (8:30 PM).

I've somehow inadvertently started reading all these books that try to describe the state of man, or some form of brotherhood that's intrinsic to our sex. I don't know how I feel about that.

That being said, Lebron, please beat San Antonio.

No comments: